Coordinate, support and/or execute maintenance works in distributed control systems according to the policies and procedures of the Company. Contribute to a safe and reliable operation, in accordance with the corporate policies and procedures.
- Execute and/or support the process of administration of the system of distributed control and Plants safety, to contribute to the performance of a safe and reliable operation according to the procedures and standards of the Company.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams and/or participate and support the execution of maintenance works and projects of distributed control systems, to contribute to the safe operation of the Site.
- Assist and/advise the different areas of the Plants, with respect to distributed control and safety systems, to contribute to the proper operation and maintenance of these systems.
- Engineer in Electronics, Electricity or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in electricity, electronics, computer networks, operating systems and applications.