Analyze technical information related to the natural gas supply area and at the same time prepare and keep updated the information necessary for the processes of administration, control and negotiation of contracts, as well as for the decision making of the area.
- Prepare and keep updated the gas information necessary for the administration of contracts.
- Analyze and process information of the regional gas market to have a good understanding of the natural gas environment of the regional market for gas negotiations.
- Participate in the discussion and analysis of gas contracts, contributing to the process of negotiating and managing contracts.
- Analyze and/or participate in studies related to the supply of gas, which contribute to diversify the sources of supply of the Plants in Cabo Negro.
- Control the performance of existing contracts and generate forecasts of gas supply.
- Maintain and update the structure of the information and documentation related to the administration of the department and gas contracts.
- Industrial Engineer or related affinity.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in technical information analysis, economic evaluations and contract administration.