Execute and/or coordinate the activities related to maintenance of the instrumentation area. To contribute to a safe and reliable operation of the Plants, in accordance with the procedures and standards of the Company.
- Execute and/or coordinate the maintenance activities and projects of the instrumentation equipment of the site, to contribute to the safe and reliable operation of the Company.
- Coordinate the execution of works of multidisciplinary teams in the performance of maintenance activities to major teams, to contribute to the development of the work in a safe and reliable manner.
- Provide technical assistance, regarding the instrumentation systems, to the different areas and departments of the Company, to contribute with necessary information for the decision making on the operation.
- Electrical / Electronic Execution Engineer or Electrical / Electronic University Technician.
- Experience in maintenance of process instruments, electronic and pneumatic.