Develop process engineering and provide technical advice in processes, to optimize or maintain the daily operational excellence of the Plants and the technical competences of the area, focused on minimizing risks to people, the environment and production losses according to procedures and standards of the Company.
- Supervise the boiler water treatment processes and the catalytic cycle, to maintain the reliability of the operation and the equipment associated with said processes, in accordance with the Company's procedures and standards.
- Monitor and recommend adjustments in the variables of the production process, in order to contribute to the quality of the final product and the achievement of operational efficiency, according to the established standards and parameters.
- Establish the chemical dosage parameters and the annual budget associated with the water treatment process in the Plant, to contribute to the adequate use of the Company's resources.
- Provide technical assistance to other departments on topics related to equipment efficiency and definition of operating parameters, to contribute to quality, to achieve operational efficiency, according to established standards and parameters.
- Lead and/or assist projects in processes, both local and corporate, to contribute to the optimization of the production system and maintenance of associated equipment, according to the requirements of the Company.
- Chemical Engineer.
- At least 5 years of experience in petrochemical plants.