Perform transactional operations of spare parts and materials, ensuring the availability and preservation of these, to contribute to the continuity and reliability of the supply.
- Perform transactions and records of purchase orders, dispatch, return and item adjustments, to cover operating needs.
- Prepare physical inventory and do labor of access control to the warehouse to people from external areas, to safeguard the registration and storage of stocks.
- Maintain updated information on expiration and preservation of goods stored in the warehouse, to contribute to the timely availability of materials in the Plants.
- Coordinate the tasks of cleanliness and order in all storage areas, to keep the facilities and goods in good condition.
- Technician in Administration or technician of some industrial specialty related to the position.
- 3 years of experience in supply or warehouse operations.