Execute procurement processes, to contribute to the availability of resources for the operation of the Plants, according to the procedures and current legal regulations.
- Perform operations to obtain goods and services according to assigned requisitions, both national and international, ensuring compliance with the legal transportation provisions and procedures of the Company, according to the characteristics and dangerousness of the item transported, to contribute to the operation of the Plants and the execution of projects.
- Execute the logistics of national and international transportation and related customs operations (such as: control request for temporary admission of goods or others), to contribute to the development and conclusion of the purchase process.
- Register and review billing data and logistics cost of import operations, to ensure consistency in the information regarding the services contracted.
- Prepare the information and execute the process of closing and monthly balance of the warehouse transactions, to contribute to the correction of deviations and ensure its adequate accounting registration.
- Explore, evaluate and incorporate new suppliers to the warehouse database while keeping the supplier registry up-to-date, to contribute to the optimization of costs and availability of the information required for the management of the area.
- Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Industrial Engineer or at least 5 years of experience in national and international purchases, in multinational companies.
- 5 years of experience in the position, inside or outside the Company.