Supervise and lead maintenance activities in DCS area, according to the policies and standards of the Company, to contribute to the availability of equipment and systems.
- Supervise and lead the DCS team, to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the area and enhance its performance.
- Execute the administration of the Company's assets under the responsibility of the area, to contribute to the reliability and safety of the Plant.
- Conduct the execution of maintenance programs and activities and projects in the area, to maintain these operating systems, contributing to the proper operation of the Plants.
- Promote active interaction with the operational areas of the Plant, to ensure the guidelines of the work to be performed.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget of the department and monitor the expenses incurred, to contribute to the proper management of the assigned resources.
- Engineer in Electronics, Electricity or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in: Electricity / Electronics / Computer networks / Operating systems / DCS applications.
- Contracts administration
- Experience in chemical plants