Coordinate and lead the program of Occupational Health and Hygiene and Industrial Safety of Methanex Chile, to contribute to the reduction of risks of accidents and occupational diseases of the company by implementing global standards and in accordance with the current Law.
- Identify physical, chemical, biological agents, occupational hazards and risks to which the jobs may be exposed, evaluate, include in a vigilance plan and propose mitigation measures, to maintain a monitoring of the effects over time and reduce the possibility of accidents and occupational diseases.
- Evaluate the incorporation of chemical elements, according to legal and corporate and administrative criteria, the database of chemicals used in the Plant, to minimize exposure to people.
- Prepare the information to coordinate the activities and monitor the actions of the Re-verification audit in Responsible Care and audits of the area, to contribute to the protection of people, the environment and facilities.
- Execute the administration of the contractor indoctrination system and legally required training and provide the training when applicable, to contribute to the knowledge of standards and regulations that allow controlling the risks associated with the activities.
- Execute the administration of the contract with mutual, health advisor, polyclinic and doctor, to contribute to its fulfillment, according to current legal regulations and standards of the Company.
- Lead and / or participate in the investigation of incidents and risk assessments, to contribute to the prevention of occupational accident risks.
- Chemical engineer, Civil engineer or equivalent.
- Desirable post-degree in Occupational Health.
- Desirable experience in petrochemical plants.
- Desirable experience in management and administration of external contracts.