Develop the engineering of projects related to the area of instrumentation and advise in its specialty to the different areas of operation and maintenance to contribute to the performance of a safe and reliable operation, according to the standards and policies of the Company.
- Develop and/or evaluate the engineering of the Instrumentation area required for the execution of projects, according to the requirements of internal clients, to contribute the reliability of the operation according to the procedures and standards of the Company.
- Lead the execution of assigned projects to contribute to the optimization, maintenance and reliability of processes, systems and equipment according to the procedures and standards of the Company.
- Assist and/or counsel the different areas of the Site, regarding the requirements of the instrumentation area concerning the operation, maintenance and projects that involve the area, to contribute to the correct operation and maintenance of these systems.
- At least 5 years as Engineer of EID Projects
- Advanced English Proficiency
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Visual Basic, C, etc.
- Administration of area-specific computer systems (Maximo, Autocad)