Supervise and lead the Laboratory area, in accordance with the policies and standards of the Company, to contribute to obtain a quality product and process and maintain the ISO 9001 certification, in accordance with the standards and procedures of the Company.
- Supervise and lead the Laboratory team, to contribute to the fulfillment of the objectives of the area and enhance its performance.
- Supervise and control the maintenance and calibration of online analyzers and laboratory equipment, to maintain the reliability and operation of the equipment that allows to certify the quality of the final product and process effluents, according to the standards defined by the Company.
- Collaborate in the realization of research activities, technical assistance and projects, to respond to Plant requirements.
- Execute the administration of the Company's assets under the responsibility of the area, to contribute to the reliability and safety of the Plant.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget of the department and watch the expenses incurred, to contribute to the proper management of the assigned resources.
- Participate in the Global Laboratory Team, according to the requirements of the area, to contribute to the promotion of initiatives, improvement projects to the management of the associated processes and criteria guidance at the corporate level.
- Manage and guarantee inventory of chemicals and others.
- MSDS update.
- Evaluate obsolete equipment and update technologies.
- Chemical Engineer, Chemical Analyst, Electrical / Electronic Engineer
- Experience of at least 10 years
- Advanced proficiency English
- Knowledge of IMPCA
- Knowledge of ASTM norms
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 2015
- Knowledge of de ISO 17025