Supervise the production processes of the site and propose solutions to deviations from pre-established parameters for the operation, to contribute to the achievement of Plants efficiency and product quality, according to the standards and procedures of the Company.
- Supervise the boiler water treatment processes and the catalyst cycle, to maintain the reliability of the operation and of the associated equipment with said processes, according to the procedures and standards of the Company.
- Monitor and recommend adjustments in the variables of the production process, to contribute to the quality of the final product and the achievement of operational efficiency, according to the established standards and parameters.
- Establish the chemical dosing parameters and the annual budget associated with the water treatment process at the Plants, to contribute to the proper use of the Company's resources.
- Provide technical assistance to other departments on issues related to equipment efficiency and definition of operating parameters, to contribute to quality, to the achievement of operational efficiency, according to established standards and parameters.
- Lead and/or assist projects in the process sub department, both local and corporate, to contribute to the optimization of the production system and maintenance of associated equipment, according to the requirements of the Company.
- Participate in the Global Water Treatment Team (GWTT) and/or Global Process Team, to contribute to the promotion of initiatives, improvement projects to the management of the associated processes and criteria guidelines at the corporate level.
- Chemical Engineer or equivalent
- Experience in chemical plants and/or industrial processes
- Advanced English
- Process simulators