Execute the planning and/or control of resources and activities of assigned projects, to achieve high asset availability.
Develop the planning requirements associated with the area, to help solve the needs related to modifications and improvements to the Plant, in accordance with the procedures and standards of the Company.
- Develop and update the planning of project activities to be executed in the plants, to contribute to the realization of the labors in a safe and reliable way.
- Execute the administration of the applications related to the use of the maintenance and planning administration computer system, to contribute to the management of the user areas and to the continuous improvement of the processes.
- Facilitate the labor of multidisciplinary teams, through the planning of the integral execution of the activities, to contribute to the coordinated execution of works and resources of the different areas and/or departments.
- Maintain management indicators related to programming and planning, in detail and/or strategic, to contribute to the improvement in the processes of the areas of the Company.
- Integrate the labor proposals of the specialized areas related to the job, to contribute to the appropriate execution of the planning activities.
- Engineering degree.
- 3 years of experience in Projects, in Chemical or Petrochemical Plants preferred.
- Experience in planning.
- Administration of human and technical resources.
- Assessment of costs.
- Microsoft Project advanced level.
- Advance English Proficiency.