Design, manage and control the reliability processes, in order to ensure the useful life of the equipment and systems of the Plants and the operating requirements, according to the policies and standards of the Company.
- Lead the team of the Superintendence of Reliability, to promote the culture of reliability in the members of the Company.
- Define the strategy of obtaining and analyzing data for systems and equipment, to ensure the implementation of a survey and asset management process.
- Conduct the resources, activities and functions of the reliability sub department to ensure compliance with the expected results.
- Develop and implement processes and/or improvements in the existing processes of the Maintenance and Production operational sub departments, to contribute to the improvement of the reliability of the operation.
- Advise the departments of the Company, in the implementation of improvements and resolution of problems of a technical nature, related to assets, to maintain the reliability of the Site.
- Participate in the Global Static Equipment Team (GSET) to promote initiatives, projects to improve the management of the sub department, share information about lessons learned and align criteria at the corporate level.
- Civil Engineer
- 10 years of experience in similar positions
- Experience in management of personnel
- Knowledge about inspection techniques, welding, materials, technical standards