Reporting to Manager, Customer Service & Logistics, China, you will be responsible for working with sales manager to identify customer needs and execute annual sales contract. You will work closely with regional supply chain team to ensure a reliable supply to local customer and close coordination with the commercial teams to provide operational & logistics analysis in terms of new market or application development.
- Be the primary communication channel with customers to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Keep regular in-person interaction with customers in order to implement effective business & operation planning and evaluations.
- Coordinate with Regional Supply Chain planner to arrange product delivery schedule in accordance to the sales contract terms and demand forecast.
- Responsible for local inventory planning in assigned region to deliver excellent customer service and ensure supreme supply reliability.
- Ensure all deliveries are invoiced at correct price and payment terms as per the sales contract in a timely manner.
- Manage logistics activities in assigned region and working closely with local service providers, e.g. terminal companies, surveyors, Import/Export agent, customs agent, etc.
- Support sales team on customer retention by raising key challenges to internal teams when necessary in order to drive solutions.
- Collaborate with sales team on exploring new business opportunities and conducting supply and logistics analysis on ad-hoc basis for existing and new customers.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to manager.
- University degree or above in chemistry, marketing, logistics or supply chain management
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in customer service, account management, logistics or supply chain management, preferably in multinational company
- Work experience in a B2B customer service environment of advantage
- Experience in handling bulk liquid cargo is advantageous.
- Hands on ERP experience is preferred
- Attention to details
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Open-minded and flexible
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within fast growing environments, passionate and enthusiastic
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Native Chinese and fluency in English, both in verbal and written