Lead, guide, Instrument Maintenance Engineers and Contractor team during normal operation and turnaround / Shutdown. Guide the discipline Daily/weekly/monthly maintenance plans. Ensures that team members comply with the company’s RC policies, procedures and meet Maintenance targets and KPI’s.
- Perform medium term and short-term team goals, design and implement High impact supervisory initiatives, provide guidance,, alighn tasks with E&I SI, provide technical support and follow up on deliverables, follow performance measures Optimize resources.
- Act as technical reference, Inflluence people behaviors, communicate policy and procedures, provides technical knoweldge and on job training, enforce discipline and code of ethics, monitor people attendance, satisfaction, engagement and intentions to stay/Leave, work closely with E&I SI on Engagement initiatives, mo tivate team members, recognize and reward top performers.
- Give feedback to E&I SI regarding individual and team’s knowledge and skill capabilities, propose learning needs, customize interventions with line manager and HR, follow up on training transferability to the workplace, deliver internal class-room training when required, use different learning methods, build a learning culture.
Set and review with department superintendent the department assets maintenance strategy, programs, and directions in compliance with vendor recommendations, codes and standards, and best practice to ensure effective maintenance activities and optimum asset life cycle cost.
Ensure all maintenance activities and assets data / records are managed and reported correctly through company CMMS (MAXIMO) to keep continuous and valid records for all assets.
- B.Sc. Engineering - ELcteric, Electronics, Communication.
- Minimum of 10 years of in the area of Instrument in Oil, Gas or Petrochemical Plants.
- PLC’s (Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE,)
- Control elements (CV, ON/OFF,)
- Analyzers (GC, pH, Cond, Mass Spec, Moisture,…..)
- Fire and Gas systems.