Operate safely and efficiently her/his designated unit(s) at Damietta site, align with different plant departments using methanex standards and procedures to ensure personnel &, environment safety, asset integrity and efficient delivery of on specification Methanol
- Apply the Operating Discipline Principles, Procedures, RC Standards & Practices Continuously to ensure safe and efficient operation of designated units in normal operation as well as Start up and shut down.
- Performs safely all assigned tasks such as daily routine activity, field checks, equipment preparation for maintenance, routine samples, checking conditions of the running equipment, daily reading logs , shift handover logs, etc.….
- Troubleshoot and collaborate with others in troubleshooting for designated plant areas as per the Emergency Operating Procedures EOP.
- Identify any abnormality with plant equipment and assets and report it via the work order system on (MAXIMO) system to communicate this issue to service departments.
- Collect routine and special samples to the Lab according to the schedule and sampling procedures.
- Ensure plant cleanliness and safe work environment through participating in related programs
- Participate in review, update and/or development of operations procedures and Check Lists with teams to ensure safety and reliable plant operation.
- Respond to plant emergencies along with fire brigade team using ERP, Act as Emergency Responder for Fire Fighting, Rescue, HAZMAT to ensure safe and efficient plant operation.
- Ensure his/her competency to respond to all plant emergencies as Fire fighting, HAZMAT, etc.…. through participating in effective and comprehensive emergency training, exercises and frequent drills as planned.
- Identify incidents and report them through IMS system and apply any corrective actions and investigations to develop and implement quality and safety.
- Identify any Environmental hazards and risks, report them using methanex guidelines, mitigate it to reduce the risks to employees and environment.
- Apply RC standards of Personnel Health & Safety using proper PPE’s and deal with chemicals by strong knowledge of MSDS of different Chemicals to protect plant employees.
- Review the work permits documents and preparations according to (WSCS) procedures in order to authorize safe and efficient maintenance activities of the Plant assets and equipment.
- Organize and control the maintenance of up to five work permit activities in his designated area beside the normal operations work activities
- Monitor Work in his area from service departments continuously to minimize any hazards and ensure safety of plant operations.
B.Sc. Engineering (chemical, science or equivalent).
At least 5 years of experience in Petrochemical or Gas Processes Plant operation.