Receive, review and store all procured materials for the site. Ensure that business is conducted to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism within Methanex Code of Business Conduct.
- Perform visual Inspection for the received materials upon arrival to verify the physical status of the materials.
- Match received goods and vendor documents as required with the purchase order.
- Notify end user with materials arrival to obtain technical approval as per Material Receiving procedures. Coordinate the necessary laboratory analysis or inspections with Lab team when required to confirm acceptance.
- Report and Track damages and discrepancies on orders received in a timely manner with procurement department to obtain vendor clarification and replacement.
- Manage warehouse documentation filling and assist with archiving.
- Ensure warehouse inventory is organized and stored in a safe, orderly and accessible manner.
- Adhere to best storage practices, compliance with handling and inventory preservation procedure.
- Ensure that all chemicals and hazard materials are stored in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet storage requirements considering compatibility requirement.
- Verify warehouse’ security condition on a daily basis to avoid any loss, theft or damage etc., thus, taking all precautions to prevent any mishap.
- Maintain record of the Inventory through the computerized inventory control system(CMMS) and related transaction for materials’ issuing and return.
- Monitor the frequency of inventory usage and makes necessary recommendations to inventory analyst in case re-order is needed.
- Coordinate and conduct physical inventory and material reviews on regular basis to ensure no discrepancy with inventory book values.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in warehouse Operation in multinational manufacturing Organization
- Bachelor’s degree of a relevant discipline
- Certified Operator of FOKLIFT